Questions to Ask Your Doctor
These questions will help you have a productive conversation with your doctor about flu symptoms, treatment options for influenza, and ways to plan ahead for flu season.
Download the questions, and then print them out and bring them with you on your next doctor's visit.
- How can I help prevent the flu?
- How can I help treat the flu?
- What can I do to protect my children from the flu?
- Should I get a flu vaccine to prevent the flu?
- Should my children get flu shots?
- Should I take antibiotics for the flu?
- How are antivirals different from a flu vaccine?
- Can I use antivirals as a way to prevent the flu?
- Can my children also use antivirals for the flu?
- Which antivirals should we use?
- What types of antivirals are there?
- Next step: Track the flu level in your area
Flu Fighter Coloring Book
Track the Flu
Enter your ZIP code below to track the flu level in your area.
Facebook & YouTube!
Stop the Flu
There are prescription medicines that can help prevent you from getting the flu — or shorten the duration if you already have it.
Learn more ›
Are You “That Guy”?
If you think you have the flu, do the right thing. Watch the video ›
Sponsored by the NFID (National Foundation for Infectious Diseases)
Tips to Stay Flu-Free
Good preventive health habits, an annual flu vaccine, and prescription antivirals can help keep you and your family flu-free — all year long!
Learn more ›
Get FluF.A.C.T.S. Alerts
Is It Flu?
You have sudden fever, aches, chills, and tiredness.
What to do?
Check your symptoms ›